Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am here seeking advice on choosing a breeder for my next dog. We had to put our standard poodle down in August and our other dog in April but are ready for another dog now. I currently have 4 cats and have younger children as well as a teen.

We live in Vancouver (BC) but are willing to travel throughout the province as well as Alberta or in some states (WA, OR, CA or AZ). I would prefer to remain in province but am willing to go out of province/country for the right dog.

I would prefer a parti or phantom but am also okay with a red as well. I want to avoid black because that was the colour of my baby.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I know that Natalie from Lumiere Standards is in Port Moody is expecting an apricot litter. This will be a very beautiful litter.

·
Premium Member
9,621 Posts
Welcome to PF! I am so sorry for your sudden losses. Do follow up with Terry’s suggestion! He’s an expert breeder of apricots and reds. Best wishes on her search.

·
Premium Member
22,972 Posts
Welcome to PF and yes do follow up on Farleysd's recommendation. If Terry thinks that is a good possibility I would take the recommendation seriously.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts