Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there!

I'm looking to replace my last brown female. She was amazing, I showed her in Conformation and Rally. I've filled out inquiry forms for the following:

Mithril
Saratoga
Breeder in NY

It's been several weeks and no one has gotten back with me. Does anyone suggest a breeder? I'm willing to wait for the right puppy. Located in Colorado but willing to travel.

Warm regards,
Kerry

·
Super Moderator
Peggy Sue, Standard Poodle Born May 2019
8,780 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure! I'll check it out again. I didn't see very many browns but I could have scanned it too quickly. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
Peggy Sue, Standard Poodle Born May 2019
8,780 Posts
Sure! I'll check it out again. I didn't see very many browns but I could have scanned it too quickly. Thank you!
Once you connect with a breeder, they may be able to recommend someone who’s breeding your colour preference.

I’d also recommend following up with an email after a couple of weeks, if you’ve not heard back, just so they know you’re serious about getting one of their dogs. A lot of people are casting a wide net right now, so you can imagine how many inquiries they’re probably getting.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello there!

I'm looking to replace my last brown female. She was amazing, I showed her in Conformation and Rally. I've filled out inquiry forms for the following:

Mithril
Saratoga
Breeder in NY

It's been several weeks and no one has gotten back with me. Does anyone suggest a breeder? I'm willing to wait for the right puppy. Located in Colorado but willing to travel.

Warm regards,
Kerry
Tom Carneal in Marryville, MO. ‭(816) 294-2813‬, [email protected]

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's probably a couple days' drive (they're located in Maryland), but Piccolo's Poodles is a good one: Piccolo's AKC Standard Poodles

They've achieved a lot with their dogs. I think most of them have a minimum of five titles next to their names.
It looks like they are expecting a brown litter in June of this year.

Another breeder to consider is Poodle Sense in MN. Their website says they are expecting a litter(s) this coming spring. They breed blues and browns. Website

1 - 11 of 11 Posts