Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's strange how God works in our lives sometimes. They were found safe and sound and in good hands and I went and brought my babies home before 9 in the morning.I woke up this morning to discover 2 missed calls and a voicemail from a friend that said she thinks she knows who had found my dogs. Sure enough, I went to O'riley's where the lady worked who had them and she was glad she found the owner, she said they was in the parking lot and she took them home because she didn't want them getting hit (THANK YOU!!!)

They were taken care of though, they had been given baths and bought flea collars, etc. I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!! What's weird though is the lady who had them is my brother's best friend's mom and they would have been discovered eventually seeing my brother goes over a lot.

The teenage girl wasn't too upset to see them go, she said Scooter had pee'd in her bed....:quiet:

This pic was taken a few minutes ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
What a relief for you! Thank goodnes, I couldn't imagine being in a similar situation, but all's well that ends well. :)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They were so happy to be back home, to celebrate...Cash went straight to the food bowl and started Gobbing. :quiet:

·
Registered
335 Posts
That is fantastic! I am wondering why they wd buy them flea colloars in such a short time of having them though-were they planning on keeping them? Anyway-that is great news!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is fantastic! I am wondering why they wd buy them flea colloars in such a short time of having them though-were they planning on keeping them? Anyway-that is great news!
Thats what I was wondering...the teenage girl had already dubbed Scooter "London" and Cash "Chase"

But no matter, they are back with me

·
Registered
861 Posts
I'm glad their back!

I think you've inspired me to have my dog microchipped after all. Our last pet was a kitty who went missing and it still pains me to never know what happened.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Yea!!!! Prayers do get answered is right!

We have gaps under parts of our fence. I bought some burlap to make some sand tubes (like sand bags) to put up against the fence. Not quite sure how that will work out, but figure it will be worth a try. Zulee will be small like Scooter and Cash, so I'm trying to find something that will fill the gap. I'm so glad they are back home!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts