Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Atticus was having a barking fit, which I've only heard him bark 10 times ever since being here so I was kind of worried. Turns out he was freaking out about the "scarey" baby swing, lol. I got him on video with his cute little bark and his little quiet woof when he bounces haha. After I showed him what it was he was fine, he kept trying to chew and play with it.

http://s805.photobucket.com/albums/yy339/Shellybean093/Atticus/?action=view&current=004.flv

and just a couple pics I got of us, dont mind my hideous hair and hardly any makeup, tiring day at school, lol.

he was trying to leap out of my arms to get the treat in my hand, haha.

and one of him with his little bone

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Awwww, so cute! (both of you)

His little bark is hard to take seriously, isn't it? LOL

You should take out that line about your hideous hair and no makeup--you look adorable.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! :D

His little bark is hard to take seriously, isn't it? LOL
I cant take him seriously, lol. I just really hope he isnt a big barker like my great grandma's toy was. So far it doesnt look like he'll be, but that could change. He barks at the stupidest things, like if something is out of place. He doesnt bark at the door or people outside which is good.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I think you'll be able to train him not to bark inappropriately. You seem to have a way with dogs naturally (from what I've seen in your videos).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts