Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopping bye to say a quick hello! The boys and I are moving to the city in two weeks. We’ve enjoyed the summer on cape cod but it will be nicer to be close to work. I’m sure that the boys will have a lot of fun chasing squirrels on Boston common, but we will still come down in the fall/spring so they can romp on the beach and have a backyard.

Chatham is almost 9 months (can’t believe it!) and is a total love. He’s a hugging, crazy smart and athletic boy who has figured out what we want from him in a very short amount of time. With very little effort, we’ve stopped the couch jumping and counter surfing. This boy just wants to please.

We’ve found a new groomer in Boston that owns/shows standards (She owns 2 silvers from Dessert Reef, I believe) so we can’t wait to start taking Chatham there so he can have a proper cut. I’ll be sure to post pics when he’s all done up.

Hope everyone is having a safe and happy summer! I do love the summer time, but get excited when the seasons change. Fall is right around the corner.

Pardon the dirty rug, we’ve had lots of rain in the past week and were not quite quick enough with a towel at the door for paws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
What a handsome boy he has grown into! Happy for you that his training has been going so easy. His cut looks great to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts