Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello: I just joined. I have had 5 Standards in my long life. All were beautiful, 2 had short lives, 3 had long lives. This year has been rough. I lost Mika, brown male from Sanvar in February, and just last week, December 3, lost Sadie, female, apricot, from Cantope. Needless to say, I'm looking for a new friend, not so easy. Breeders often do not even respond.
I'll be avidly catching up on your posts.

cheers,

Jack McFadden

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
Welcome! My condolences on your spoos. I lost my pair this year too. I got a puppy in March to replace the first one. I'm on a waiting list for a second puppy that probably won't be born until May next year. My puppy is so bored being an only dog!

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Hi and Welcome to PF!
I'm sorry it's under these circumstances, losing our companions never gets easier. Your search will help fill your time and then your heart.

·
Premium Member
9,989 Posts
Welcome to PF and condolences on your losses. I would reach out to Cherie Perks of Arreau Standard Poodles in Ontario for a spot on her list or a referral. She’s a member here and her dogs are superlative.

·
Super Moderator
Peggy Sue, Standard Poodle Born May 2019
8,780 Posts
Welcome to PF and condolences on your losses. I would reach out to Cherie Perks of Arreau Standard Poodles in Ontario for a spot on her list or a referral. She’s a member here and her dogs are superlative.
I've been following along with Arreau's current litter on Facebook, and wow! Just wow. Absolute darlings.

Jack, I'm so happy to meet you and I hope you find Poodle Forum helpful as you embark on this next chapter. We'll be here to support you however we can.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello: I just joined. I have had 5 Standards in my long life. All were beautiful, 2 had short lives, 3 had long lives. This year has been rough. I lost Mika, brown male from Sanvar in February, and just last week, December 3, lost Sadie, female, apricot, from Cantope. Needless to say, I'm looking for a new friend, not so easy. Breeders often do not even respond.
I'll be avidly catching up on your posts.

cheers,

Jack McFadden
View attachment 471849
Hi and Welcome to PF!
I'm sorry it's under these circumstances, losing our companions never gets easier. Your search will help fill your time and then your heart.
Thank you, Peggy: Arreau refuses to respond to my message.
Jack

·
Premium Member
4,570 Posts
So sorry of your loses. Hope that you will f ind a new member to your household.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts