Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met my mini puppy for the first time this weekend. She is 6 weeks old (and staying with mom and siblings for a while longer).

I think she’s adorable. So sweet and lively! She is the one who is most like her mom. Her mom is the mini who turned my head when I visited back in June thinking I wanted a toy- but unable to take my eyes off of this mini. After a long puppy search and wait, I feel so lucky to be getting this gem of a puppy from a dam who is both beautiful and fun.

Here are a few photos of Violet:

·
Registered
12,475 Posts
What a poppet - and Violet is he perfect name for her.

Reactions: Newport

·
Premium Member
4,103 Posts
Welcome to you and Violet. Looking forward to watching her grow up.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone! Now I just need to keep myself busy for the next 3 weeks until she comes home. At the moment I’m driving down the Pacific coast with regular stops at coffee shops- celebrating my mini puppy with a mini vacation!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
She looks gorgeous so far :love: So excited for you. Both of my dogs have the sweetest dams and that makes a HUGE difference in temperament.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
She looks like such a sweetheart. Congratulations.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. I'm looking forward to a lot of years of "puppy love" with Violet.

I'm also feeling very positive about how she will fit in around here with Navy and pug Spanky. I think these old boys will enjoy having a girl around again, or at least be tolerant. Navy did a thorough sniff of the jacket I was wearing while visiting the breeder's home. He gets excited about meeting girl dogs: tail up, ears attentive, prance-y walk with wagging tail. We will see how it goes with a sleepover that doesn't end. There are four dog-loving people in my house, so we have an excess of attention to give everyone.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
She is precious! and I love the name Violet. I'm looking forward to seeing lots more pictures and hearing all about her antics.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
She is adorable! Can’t wait to see more of her. Enjoy the vacay now, and rest up for puppyhood!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts