Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just love my kitty, Sassypants. He is just a good, old soul in a one year old kitty. He loves to be loved, plays with his claws retracted, loves to tap you with his soft paw for attention and is like a bull in a china closet!! LOL He is also the biggest instigator of trouble with the dogs...naughty boy!

He sometimes sits on my lap and purrs while I work on my laptop. This is one occasion when he did this. I had to get up for something so I just lifted him the way he was sleeping on me and set him down. He stayed like that for five minutes without ever opening his eyes so my husband said I had to get a pic of that. I did and walked away and there he laid in his silly position for at least another five minutes before he woke up and walked away.

I just love this kitty.

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Wow!!! Beautiful kitty!!!! He is THEE closest that I've ever SEEN to a male tri-color cat - his coloring is remarkable for a male!!!! Lucky you!! :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow!!! Beautiful kitty!!!! He is THEE closest that I've ever SEEN to a male tri-color cat - his coloring is remarkable for a male!!!! Lucky you!! :)

Thank you. I feel the same way; I was very lucky with this fellow. His color is stunning and unusual. He is quite large and even though he is a medium haired cat, he reminds us of the Maine Coon. Although, we know he is not actually one.

My daughter has his brother and he has six toes on his front feet. She named him Jose Six Toes! I just love it and he looks almost just like Sassy except he doesn't have as much red in him.

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
What I've always been told about tri-colored males is that they are sterile... before I started this post I googled just a little bit... this is what I found:

"Is it true that only females can be true Tricolors?
Yes, for the most part -- and very rarely, no. About one in 3,000 tricolored cats are males, although only 1 in 10,000 of these males is fertile..."

He's a special boy!! :)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
He's absolutely delightful! I want to snatch him up and keep him for myself! :) His coloring really is beautiful. I love the red in him, and that ragdoll tail and paws.. oh gosh, I'm dying! He sounds like our Bobby- really laid back, plays gently, physically affectionate, etc. You are very lucky to have such a wonderful kitty.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What I've always been told about tri-colored males is that they are sterile... before I started this post I googled just a little bit... this is what I found:

"Is it true that only females can be true Tricolors?
Yes, for the most part -- and very rarely, no. About one in 3,000 tricolored cats are males, although only 1 in 10,000 of these males is fertile..."

He's a special boy!! :)

Thank you for that information. WOOHOO! He is always special to me anyway but that makes him all the more special!

You know, Oodle, we don't know anything about his parents as my daughter got him for me for my birthday last year. Gosh! He isn't even a year old yet! Anyway, he could be just about anything. I would love to think he has Rag Doll in him. He does act like one. He just drapes whenever you pick him up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts