Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... for pictures at least!

I'll post the one just of dogs... you don't need to see my fat arse! :D

Perry, of course, is in Santa's lap (he was WONDERFUL), TQ is the little white one... she was wearing a pink knit hoodie with a little deer on it, and TheGrey is of course, the greyhound! He doesn't have anything Christmassy, so he got a new bandanna from Wal-Mart, lol!

Oh, and again, PBear made it through the entire night again without a problem... I did wake up, however, to his growling tummy at 2 am, so I gave him some applesauce. It was a hit and he went right back to sleep.

*Not Pictured: ProblemChild - as he would have killed Santa!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
That is a nice portrait of your furbies with Santa. ProblemChild must be quite the problem!! LOL Hope they enjoy their Christmas.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Santa!

Great pic, I love the expression on 'thegrey's' face.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ProblemChild wouldn't have KILLED Santa... maybe... but "bitten his hand" is a complete possibility!

The doggies were SO well behaved for this, although TheGrey was intent on sitting FACING Santa rather than facing the camera! TheQueen was SUPER excited to see Santa and mauled him when she first saw him... she then proceded to pull his beard off with her paw. We didn't have to have the awkward, "He is one of Santa's helpers." talk, though. A plus that she is a dog!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
awwwh!!!
Thats such a sweet photo spencer!!
TheGrey doesn't seem to happy to be there though xDD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts