Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rory got to have two weekends of adventure in a row. First we went down the coast for a couple of days, where he had his usual best time running and playing fetch on the beach and getting as sandy as possible!

Then for some contrast, he got to play in snow for the first time the following week. It very occasionally snows here but rarely enough to settle on the ground. We have great ski fields not too far away but they’re all in national parks so no dogs allowed. There’s an adventure park quite close that does mostly man made snow and they allowed dogs for the last weekend (for the end of the season). As you’ll see in the pictures there is not very much snow, and dogs had be stay on leash, so I don’t know that I’d bother going again, but it was fun to try.

·
Premium Member
22,983 Posts
That snow experience does look a little sad, but as always the beach looks marvelous. I have the opposite situation. We have at least one significant snowfall almost every winter and our dogs love playing in it. On the other hand our beaches are mostly not dog friendly and so our dogs are pretty inexperienced with sand and waves. It has always been my dream to take them to a nice sandy beach and watch them run like the wind and figure out what waves are about.

Reactions: Muggles

·
Premium Member
9,622 Posts
Those pictures are glorious. A joyful poodle on a beautiful beach. Nothing better. Rory rocks his cold weather gear on the last snow day. You should have entered the photo contest!

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
What beautiful pictures! Love the 'Poodle at Sunset' pics best!!!! Rory looks happy, to say the least! LOL!

Reactions: Muggles

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Rory looks like he is smiling and having a good time. No beaches near me and no snow either. If we do get snow its not very much and gone usually within the day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts