Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,028 Posts
Wow, gorgeous colors and you did such a neat job.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow. That must have taken you hours to get all the striping.
It took a long time but Samson loves being groomed and we took a few breaks haha. I wouldn’t do it to him if he didn’t enjoy it but he loves getting on the grooming table and getting worked on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! Gorgeous. So bright I would have thought photoshop!
Not photoshop but the pictures that look really bright were taken with my camera with photo lights pointing at him to really capture the vibrant colors.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! Gorgeous. So bright I would have thought photoshop!
You can really tell the different between the pictures taken with my camera and taken with my phone lol! My camera really captures the bright colors better

·
Super Moderator
2,905 Posts
Jessica, nice work, and I'm intrigued. How did you keep the colors from bleeding into each other, and into the white hair on his face, legs and back? Did you apply in separate sessions for each color, or all three at the same sitting?

And which product did you use?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Oo I love it🥰. I was going to Shave’s Sandy’s color off but your making me want to redo it 🤪

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jessica, nice work, and I'm intrigued. How did you keep the colors from bleeding into each other, and into the white hair on his face, legs and back? Did you apply in separate sessions for each color, or all three at the same sitting?

I did all of the pink first then all the purple then all the blue! It isn’t very runny it’s kinda of like a toothpaste consistency but a bit runnier lol. I did get one blob of purple on his white cheek from his ear touching it tho! I’ll just shave it off in a week or two tho! I used opawz permanent pet dye adorable pink, mystic purple, and innocent blue! I used one bottle of each!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Amazing! Do the others ever look at him like Hey! What happened to you? :)
Lol yes when he comes upstairs (grooming room is in the basement) they all attack him with sniffs and act like he’s a new dog. I think they’re just jealous he gets to be fun colors tho lol!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

And I ran out of blue and purple before I was done that’s why the edge of his jacket/lion mane looks bad

1 - 20 of 23 Posts