Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Wow, he is pinkalicious! Did you do it yourself?

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
Pretty in Pink

Reactions: Jessica_

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
I noticed quite a few dogs with color at Westminster agility, I’m going to put some color in my two lighter girls now that it’s allowed. I have manic panic, what did you use?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I noticed quite a few dogs with color at Westminster agility, I’m going to put some color in my two lighter girls now that it’s allowed. I have manic panic, what did you use?
I used avatar this time because I had some leftover from when I dyed my moms poodle pink in September but personally I like manic panic better because it doesn’t last as long and avatar lasts pretty much until you cut it out of the hair, I mean it fades a little with baths but not much. My moms poodle still has a hot pink topknot from when I dyed her in September. Sometimes I get tired of the color and want to dye Samson a new color or I miss his natural color and manic panic washes out faster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love it! Just curious how long the color lasts?
This color I used is avatar and it will last pretty much until the hair grows out and the color is cut off (fades a little bit with baths but not much!) There’s a lot of different dog safe dyes though and some don’t last as long

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
This color I used is avatar and it will last pretty much until the hair grows out and the color is cut off (fades a little bit with baths but not much!) There’s a lot of different dog safe dyes though and some don’t last as long

Miracle's groomer often uses color, so I thought about requesting it the next time around since she so rarely goes. She is pretty close to Samson's color- was thinking about trying blue. :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Miracle's groomer often uses color, so I thought about requesting it the next time around since she so rarely goes. She is pretty close to Samson's color- was thinking about trying blue. :)
Ooh that would be fun! Samson was light blue last summer and then he was red and blue for the 4th of July!

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Wow, you are talented. I love the blue!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, you are talented. I love the blue!
Thank you!! I need to get a white standard next my husband was NOT happy when he came home from work and saw I dyed Samson pink and painted his nails

1 - 16 of 16 Posts