Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never would have thought a puppy could be so "human - like " and mean so much to our little family!

He is SO smart! And so loving! He uses his paws as if they were hands, he makes up cause/effect games to play by himself, when bored. He tries to procure car keys to keep us from leaving.

Although he doesn't bark/ make noise often, I swear, Sammy understands reciprocal communication. My poodle is just the most amazing dog there ever was! Is your poodle like this too?

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
They are so observant, and very in tune with their humans. I joke that the head tilt is to tune in my frequency better lol. It's no wonder to me that many of us think of them as little humans in fur suits. Like many I expect, I usually have a running dialogue with my poos, and I can almost forget that they're not the ones responding to my questions!

Remo devised a game for himself that we call "It's a Bug!". A toy, a treat, doesn't matter, he'll be sitting sphynx looking at the object then suddenly spring around it, play bowing, grrring, pawing, flinging the object around for a while and suddenly stop. It entertains all of us :).

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
You can look forward to a dog that retains that “joie de vivre”, long after other breeds are snoozing or slowing down. I am not surprised you are besotted:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts