Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
pretty boy!!! Love those 'muscle bands' (boys don't have bracelets, don't ya know...;))

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Very pretty boy and I love the jacket on him.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Very handsome, that clip looks fantastic on him! Hmm I might have to show that to my mom and see if she would be ok with eventually doing that on my pup. Although I don't know if it would look as stunning on a mini as it does on him...

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ROTFLMAO!! Muscle bands, thats great!

As for the coat that coat is over 10 years old so I do not recall. It was Elsa's and Sam barely fits it because his chest is big. I ordered him a Camo hoodie yesterday.

I actually think I'm going to modify the legs and grow out bit more on the lower legs and fan it. He's a tall boy so he can take more hair, just a pain in the snow!

You can put this on a mini especially if the are square or a bit taller. Down-size it.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
pretty boy!!! Love those 'muscle bands' (boys don't have bracelets, don't ya know...;))
:rofl: That is tooo funny.... never heard them called that but great for a boy!!

Lovely black boy you have, and great pic of him in his coat. That is a great type of coat, would be great to find one like that. I really love his face!! :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He is just stunning. What a fabulous picture too! He is a really nice black. How old is he?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
What a handsome guy! He really is quite striking, and I bet even more so in person.

Looks like the snow is pretty deep still where you are... it has all but melted to small little snow banks here! (The boys I watch are SO disappointed school isn't cancelled AGAIN!)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He is just stunning. What a fabulous picture too! He is a really nice black. How old is he?
Sam is 8 years and 5 months old. He barely has a white hair on his top line just a bit of gray on his muzzle as he has gotten older. VERY Black, so very hard to take good pictures of him unless in very bright sunlight.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts