Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saltwater does something funny to Misha's hair, making it form lovely locks and weighing it down to give him a funny pancake TK. I let him air dry after the beach yesterday and I took some fun pictures to show his curls since I rarely let him style this way. When we got home from the beach he immediately jumped up on his drying platform and waited for me to come blow dry him. I told him I wasn't going to and put him down on the ground and he was horrified and immediately jumped back up. He moped all night while he was air drying. But he seemed his happy self today.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Misha is always camera-ready! Saltwater sprays were quite a trend back in the days of Jennifer Aniston and Friends.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Misha is always camera-ready! Saltwater sprays were quite a trend back in the days of Jennifer Aniston and Friends.
Haha he actually hates the camera and it is hard to get him to look at it. Maybe his style is retro!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Misha is all poodle curls and flop knot, very cute.

It is very interesting to me how poodles like their routines, and try to insist that we always do things the same way. Violet wakes up at 5:50, and this is not my idea. She knows my husband feeds all dogs at 6:00 (also not my idea, lol, "Feed them later so I can sleep in!!!" But my husband also likes his routines...) and wants 10 minutes to be excited about it. Usually I go to bed around 10pm, but sometimes I"m tired and go to bed at 8pm. Violet is so annoyed by this. She likes the 10 pm bedtime schedule better, even though she mostly just lies on the couch from 8 to 10. I tell her I make the rules, she tells me that she has opinions about the rules.

Reactions: Liz

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Misha is all poodle curls and flop knot, very cute.

It is very interesting to me how poodles like their routines, and try to insist that we always do things the same way. Violet wakes up at 5:50, and this is not my idea. She knows my husband feeds all dogs at 6:00 (also not my idea, lol, "Feed them later so I can sleep in!!!" But my husband also likes his routines...) and wants 10 minutes to be excited about it. Usually I go to bed around 10pm, but sometimes I"m tired and go to bed at 8pm. Violet is so annoyed by this. She likes the 10 pm bedtime schedule better, even though she mostly just lies on the couch from 8 to 10. I tell her I make the rules, she tells me that she has opinions about the rules.
Haha that's so true! Misha tracks time so very closely. He knows exactly when to start bugging me about going to the park. And he knows that he gets brushed before he goes to the park so he jumps up on his grooming platform and waits for me to come brush him. It is very strange since I wouldn't say he enjoys the brushing. They sure do get bent out of shape when something's running behind.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Poodles would make perfect hall monitors.

Reactions: Raindrops
1 - 7 of 7 Posts