Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sagan is getting HUGE! I really noticed how much bigger he has gotten in these last few pictures. I took him with me to the salon today..the owner of the salon had her dog Lola that as well..the other white standard. She's an old girl, but she's beautiful. I had Dodger with me as well..so it was just a poodle day.

I also got my new grooming table. YAY I'm going to have one more larger size made..this one is smaller..but it works well for the room I have it in..the next one I have made will be much larger than this one..but I LOVE it. I have to thank Cameo for giving me detailed photos and specs on her table..I pretty much had a metal worker copy that idea..but he made some changes.

As long as it works i'm fine..and it DOES! He also added a nice "no skid" surface to the top of the table for me. The chair base was $100 and the metal worker made the bracket..he also cut the MDF board..suppled the gray plastic top and put it all together for me for $100. So $200 for a really nice table isn't too bad at all!

I hope you enjoy the pics. You can also see Sagan's groom slightly better than the angle I had previously. I didn't groom him today except for face and feet..just a bath and blow dry.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
..some more photos

also the last picture in the first post is Sugar..one of the dogs groomed today

Attachments

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
He is so handsome they sure do grow fast,I wish we could just make them stay puppies for a little longer.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
He is a beauty. Nice table too.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
That's Sugar, she's a coton de tulear, but i believe they are in the havanese family. She's a really sweet dog, I love her coat. The owner likes her with a guard on the body and her head barely touched. Every time I see that dog I want to take the head down shorter..looks just awful to me..but that's the way she likes it!

Thanks for all the compliments. We are very happy with Sagan..he's quite the charmer.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Sagan just looks like such a lovey boy... first the pictures of him cuddling up to Dodger, and now cuddling up to Lola. It's adorable!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
He is such a handsome little man!!! I love his cut and his color. Almost makes me want a white poodle! He looks like such a nice happy boy too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts