Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't take it anymore. It was miserable taking Sagan outside and watching him run around for 5-10 minutes only to look tired and hot..he seemed very uncomfortable with the bulk of his coat.

I didn't want to completely strip the puppy fluff...afterall you only get it once!

I took his body down and left his legs fluffy. I hope this makes him slightly more comfortable! He's not outdoors much, but he does like to run around and play with Dodger/Vega in the mornings..and lately he has just wanted to come right back inside after going to the restroom.. poor boy.

After I gave him his haircut he did zoomies all over the yard. So, I think he feels better.

Also, our cat decided to invite herself into the photoshoot. They play together quite often, and will even wrestle. I will try to capture it on video one of these days! Her name is Cleo.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Aww I LOVE Sagan!!! He is gorgeous in his new do!!! I am so glad he feels cooler in the weather you guys are having back there! :cheer2:

P.S. I really like the pics with your kitty! Looks like she is up to all kinds of mischief!

·
Registered
551 Posts
The weather has been very frightful, I am scared to see what my electrical bill will be, with the constant AC use :)

Sagan loos AMAZING !

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ted was so hot today that he sat down on the sidewalk during our walk home from the groomer's and I had to carry him all the way home. =P

I love fluffy poodles. Are you going to keep Sagan's fluff during the winter?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
its soooooooooooo tempting to shave my HOT poodles down in this weather. My goal is nice fluffy fur and nice grooms for an October 21st photo shoot. I want the standards to look perfect. However, little Gino went under the clippers yesterday. His body is naked with a #10, but he still has the bichon head, clydesdale horse feet and a full christmas tree tail. He is ecstatic to have his heavy long coat off. He is currently sporting a black pearl necklace. Everyone thinks he's a girl anyway.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What a lovely little fellow. He looks fabulous in his new trim and I'll bet he feels much better too. Taffy has a kitty too. I love to watch the two interact.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts