Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A photo of Sagan peaking over the pet gate and I enclosed a few of the regulars we have in for grooming!

The beautiful chow belongs to the owner of the salon.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
WOW nice camera... and nice light!! You must have some seriously good lighting in your shop to get those kinds of pics. I'm jealous haha, lighting in my house is awful for pictures most of the time. Gorgeous doggies though! Love the pom and the chow, and of course, Sagan!!! Gorgeous pups.

·
Registered
465 Posts
As a Chow owner, I'm excited to see one. (and happy that he has a full coat...in my area I keep seeing shaved Chows, which is sad)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I use a Nikon D90 with a SB 900 flash so I can make light pretty much whenever I need it! The lighting in the shop is terrible for photos..one some of those pics I think I just had the standard built in flash..I don't always like carrying around a bunch of photo stuff..especially if I have a dog or two with me!

I LOVE that chow..she's such a sweetheart and she's never been shaved. She's an old girl though and her mom says she's not doing too well with the heat. She's considered shaving her..she probably only has a few months to maybe a year left at best and she wants her dog to be as comfortable as possible. She never spends more than a few minutes outside just to use the bathroom..so in her case it might actually be better if she's taken down some in coat length.

She's a wonderful dog though!

Oh, and ignore the bad scissoring job on that one shih tzu. I forgot how badly it shows up in pictures. That dogs face and even around his chin has to be trimmed WITH a muzzle on. That dog is NUTS. So the owners just tells us to do what we can..lol The one on the left in the photo of both of them.

They are both slightly crazy..but that one is just really nuts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts