Ummm, I THINK this was starters... lol

Coming out of the collapsed tunnel...

Flying nun

Hover poodle!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Awwww, she's so cute, but I guess I'm biased lol

Are ya gonna post Saff's pictures from today?

I might start a thread up in a minute, after I get some shots of her running down the lawn :)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and then today she was booked in for a groom. Jak is going camping in the new year, so we decided she'd be best with her body a bit shorter than usual. Actually, we were going to go with a miami trim, until the latest 'brown parti' incident broke off all her hock hair leaving nothing for pom poms! lol. So instead we went with the lamb trim but did her body a tad shorter to last her. Jak prefers her fluffier, but it's not practical when camping!!!

Annnnnnnnyway, cos it's christmas, he also decided he wanted me to try making her ears red! heh.

After a while of trying various different methods, to get her somewhat yellowed ears red, they came out a lovely shade of clown-hair-orange..... hmm, perhaps not quite what we were after! So I washed it back out (leaving a nice pink tint, especially underneath where it was actually white hair rather than cream!) and went with a pale green instead. :p

Such a sweet girlie :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Posting Synchronization again!

I love that head shot,
It might become my avatar, cos I'm getting sick of the one now, where she looks a bit slow :wacko:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Aww she's gorgeous! I want to perfect the lamb trim as soon as we get this Miami down. I think I'd keep Harry in lamb trim all of the time.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and just one quick side on shot when she was still on the bench from being groomed:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Please tell me you took pictures of all the ear color changes. I'd love to see how it changed from one color to the next.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Lol, I just realised, I should say, these are before and afters, as the Agility was yesterday and the groom today!

Although, you probably can't tell from the pictures that it was raining during the agility competition, so FD and I stayed inside, unless we were in the agility, so we watched obedience inside

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Lol, I just realised, I should say, these are before and afters, as the Agility was yesterday and the groom today!

Although, you probably can't tell from the pictures that it was raining during the agility competition, so FD and I stayed inside, unless we were in the agility, so we watched obedience inside
Oh yeah! You can totally tell in the first picture! Wow, it looks like it was really coming down, does that make the dogs slip at all?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and no, sorry, I didn't take photos of the ears colour changing!!! The orange was rather embarrassing... lol! Well that and I was giggling an awful lot when I make the bozo-the-clown connection what with orange frizzy ears... LOL!!!! So no other pics!!! But like Jak says, all the agility ones are 'before', as are these from rally yesterday too:

(note, I'm sitting on the floor taking these pics, hence the odd angle and the ringside ropes in the way!! I was eating my toasted sandwich and snuggling with Paris. lol)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh yeah! You can totally tell in the first picture! Wow, it looks like it was really coming down, does that make the dogs slip at all?
well my groin, hips, and foot are *still* aching an awful lot from managing to do the splits rather unexpectedly while running about with Paris. I was attempting to stop, yet one foot didn't, and doooooooown we went. Paris thought that was great fun cos then she could jump on me properly. *sigh*

So yes, it's slippery. Though the dogs have no trouble! Jak has football boots with the studs on them for running agility... Maybe I should be saving up for some too!!! lol

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
My shoes made it so easy, they are well worth the money cos I have taken out jumps lol

Fd's split slip looked really sore, but looked hilariously funny

I don't think the dogs had any trouble bouncing about
I also wore the football shoes inside during obedience stays, and they were clicking and clacking everywhere lol

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
So, here are the pics of Saffy running around our front lawn
She has so much fun there, she always does a couple of laps when I go down with her

Ok, ya said you had a ball to play with?

Whaaat? You lied to me??? Fine then

Wait! I'll play with you instead!

I'm gonna getcha!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Ya know I can do Yoga too?

You're no fun making me pose for a photo and all

Sooooo, I'm gonna run around instead

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Come on, more more more!

I no I'm pretty, but I can see the sheep! and they're moving!!!

They're still there!

I was just saying hello to them !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts