It was love at first sight ♥

Saffy will not stop playing with him!

She thought she would show him off to the cat

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Friends for ever and ever ♥♥♥

(I know I am completely sad haha... it was too cute to resist.. haha... Poor Saffy endured through it, and then got lots of plays afterwards :D)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
hehehehe, you're not sad, no more than the rest of us!!! hehehe :love:

now Saffy & paris have matching toys! LOL!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
D'aww! Saffy! I feel like I haven't seen pics of her in a long time, it's so good to see her cute little face. :) What a silly girl, those pictures are too cute!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love Saffy's play-bow! So cute!
The cat doesn't look impressed. He needs a new friend of his own! :D
Lol, the cat, she wasn't impressed with me not cuddling her... lol...

I had to make Saffy bow !! lol

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Well if that's not the cutest pair of "me" and "mini me" I ever saw!! I wish that entire sequence was in video!!! I love the look of your Saffy! What a regal girl, and such soulful eyes! Don't you wonder what she might have YOU do if she were the one with the camera?! Really enjoyed your photos, thanks for showing them!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well if that's not the cutest pair of "me" and "mini me" I ever saw!! I wish that entire sequence was in video!!! I love the look of your Saffy! What a regal girl, and such soulful eyes! Don't you wonder what she might have YOU do if she were the one with the camera?! Really enjoyed your photos, thanks for showing them!
I know it's so cute! :D
Saffy is very much regal, she is such a 'lady'
She just has this presence about her that says she is so much better than everyone else!!

On walks, she'll usually walk AROUND the puddle..
If she can, she will sit upon the leather couch in the corner.. and look upon you disdainfully if you tell her to move lol....
And because she moves so elegantly, it just fits in with the picture!

I wuvs my elegant Saffy !! :D :D

·
Registered
562 Posts
Jak that is something i would totally do to Mister ha ha ha! Spoos just take it and are happy to be modeled like that! Thats why i love them so! Adorable toy too and Saffy of course is just s sweet heart! Her and Mister would make the perfect pair or better yet Saffy and Paris and Mister ha ha ha

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
or better yet Saffy and Paris and Mister ha ha ha
yesssssssss!!! With all the little paris toys too!!! hehehe. I shall have to do photos of Paris with hers now... lol

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Yep a mini me! Saffy is a dear girl thats for sure. You have surely been a blessing for her!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts