Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jak has a dog show with Duke this weekend, and also has a junior handler competition there too, but he uses Saffy for that.... and she needed a bit of a groom, so she was booked in for today!

soggy....

fuzzy!!

After her bath and all ready to be trimmed up...

Jak wanted her bracelets to be blended back into her legs (we left them on before for her shorter summer trim, but it's colder now so we wanna grow her whole legs out!!) I also wanted to take her topline way down and to level out that sag... haha!

the after:

She'd look a ton better with more leg hair, but for now she looks better anyway... I think! lol! She looks better with her tail up though... lol!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And some candid pics...

And then I thought I'd be clever and get the girls 'waving' at me... Saffy was GREAT:

But Paris wasn't interested while on the table really.... so I tried on the ground, and again Saffy was great!
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, Paris looks SOOO daft in those pics, looking up at me like 'Wha...??!' :doh:

So then I got some bribery out... and all of a sudden:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Aww.. Saffy! Haha she looks so cute in those waving pics.. and Paris does indeed look a bit daft! I know you don't like her fuzzy face, but it does look kinda cute lol

Aww.. I'm starting to wish we didn't cut so much off the side of her topknot.. lol oh well.. it'll grow back.. but she does look so much better on her body lol

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Saffy looks very pretty!

I love Paris' expression in those first two picks, she is one smart cookie, she held out for the treats, lol!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Saffy looks very pretty. I think you did a great job on her topline. What fun to see the NZ girls together! Great pics, thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Aww the new trim looks great! They are adorable together. It looks like they were having fun... once the bribery made an appearance LOL .

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Flattery will get you nowhere... TREATS on the other hand... :wave:

The girls look GREAT! Love Saffy's new 'do!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Aww Saffy! I like the trim, and the top knot looks nice.

The tongues out at the same time is priceless!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts