Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...not quite..
but I entered her in the Junior Handler competition at the show I was just at, and she helped me win!

and relaxing after a hard day's work (really?? I guess smooching into people's legs, looking up to them with her cute eyes, and begging for a pat or a treat is classified as hard!!! -lol)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another one..

you said I looked cool in this? why is everyone laughing??

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and with my Dobe -we got best of breed both days, so we are halfway to our title

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lol, Saffy looks stunning of course, and Duke is, well, Duke. haha! Gawd he's a mooch in the ring, he'd look SO good if he put a bit of oomph in! He's not even trotting there properly, he's half walking. lol! Silly boy, hopefully his brain will kick in ASAP so he can start to wake up a bit. :p

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, Saffy looks stunning of course, and Duke is, well, Duke. haha! Gawd he's a mooch in the ring, he'd look SO good if he put a bit of oomph in! He's not even trotting there, he's walking. lol! Silly boy, hopefully his brain will kick in ASAP so he can start to wake up a bit. :p
*sigh*

I know!
Silly boy, he doesn't have long though!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Congrats Jak! Saffy is yummy pretty and lovey dovey!! And DUKE Wow I must say my BF would be all the envy over him. How proud you must be!!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Congratulations, Jak!! You all looked awesome. Saffy is such a looker with that fluffy white fur; I bet she was getting all sorts of love when she was there! :)
And of course, Duke, WOW! What a gorgeous dog. Congrats on winning Best of Breed with him! He's sooo handsome. :love:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Jak, You and Saffy make it look so easy. You have her stacked and she looks so relaxed, even smiling! The girl behind you looks a little frazzled trying to get and keep a good stack.

Saffy looks great with her sunglasses. She needs her name on the chair. LOL

You're a natural! Keep us updated on your trek to the top. :first:

You're dobey looks fantastic. Extremely regal and muscular.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Fantastic as always - allll three of you :coffol::coffol::coffol:

Congrats : ))))) for all the wins and your boy will get that Ch in no time , it seems - so YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY !!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful day with us :humble: !!!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
So glad for you that you and Saffy had a great day. I LOVE the pic of her with the glasses on....lol. Good luck with your Dobie (my other love of a breed), guess he needs to get a bit more excited about gaiting, looks nice stacked!

Saffy is such a sweet looking girl!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts