Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased two Standards a black female Raven and a Parti blk/wht named Bo. I recently found out I have some major health problems that are serious and will definately shorten my life. I am very sad that I will have to sell my beautiful dogs. I am doing this for them as well as my husband.I could not bear to not know they are in wonderful homes. I will never make 10, 12 or 14 years or more with them so I have to let them go now it breaks my heart but it is in their best interest.Bo and I have really gotten attached to each other but I know it is best for both of them to find their new owners while they are young. Also my husband would be at work and not be good at finding them their proper homes. Not wanting simpathy but had to tell someone. If I make it 2 or 3 three years it will be harder on my beautiful dogs and I can't have that. I put alot of money into these dogs and wished I could afford to just give them away.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I can't imagine what it would feel like having to face my own mortality. I will pray that things turn around for you and that you enjoy a full life with all of your loved ones. From your message, it is clear you are a person with courage, a kind and loving heart who will sacrifice for those she loves.

May you find peace and enjoy the love of those you have touched.

·
Registered
861 Posts
My heart breaks for you. You are so kind to think so far ahead for your furbabies. I hope you find them a perfect home. Maybe see if you have a local poodle rescue?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
hard to find the right words to type... I don't think there are any :) So sad for you... if it's any consolation, reading your post makes me once again remember that life is so short and not to take one minute for granted!
...may you find peace and strength from the ones you love during this difficult time.
I'm sure you'll have no problem finding awesome homes for your dogs, and know that you're doing what's best for them.... keep your chin up!
praying for you

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that, Irish. I will keep you in my prayers. I am sure you will find the best homes for your spoos. I feel bad that you have to send them away at a time when you could use their loving most.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts