Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My groomer Eva rescued 2 spoos one white with apricot and one black. The were living in feces up to their mid legs and had barbed wire around them with no protection from the sun.l They literally were starving. The woman had posted on the internet that she had 3 and wanted $100.00 a piece for them. Well when Eva got there the woman refused to let her have the third female stating she was going to breed her. Eva rescued the two she could and took them home. The she called every agency she could and told them of the puppy mill there. She had more that 40 beagle pups and other dogs. She was told that because of the recession that not much could be done. Jack and Jill are getting better. She has had them 6 weeks now. Jill the white one had bones sticking out she was so starved. She now is looking better. I am amazed that no one will do anything about that woman. Debby

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I didn't get to see the conditions that Ginger was in but she too had bones sticking out. What is wrong with people?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's so terrible. Dogs can give us so much enjoyment and to treat them badly is so wrong. They deserve our love and good care. Debby

1 - 3 of 3 Posts