Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sisko and I ran a bit while we were outside. It felt great until we came back and I needed my Asthma medicine. I'm going to try and do this everyday with him because we both need the exercise and I need to get me and my lungs in shape. And because my mom doesn't want to give up any weekend to visit her BF, so I will still be able to try and get Sisko tired.

·
Registered
561 Posts
C25K (Couch to 5K) is a great app for working up to running a lot. It has you do it 3-4 times a week, I think, but it gives you lots of little breaks in between the running sessions, then gradually makes it so you can run a 5K straight. I used to use it before finals week hit, and haven’t gotten back since... Maybe I ought to start running, too! 🤪

·
Registered
6,937 Posts
Back when I could, I trained a lot and I loved running. I’m happy you’re starting, it’s such a wonderful sport, and it’s free ! Don‘t forget to take your asthma medication before going for a run. :)

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Back when I could, I trained a lot and I loved running. I’m happy you’re starting, it’s such a wonderful sport, and it’s free ! Don‘t forget to take your asthma medication before going for a run. :)
Free sports are the best!! Okay, I won't. :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Pay attention to Sisko in the summer heat. He can easily over heat. Short bursts will be better than a single long run, better for you too. Try to keep to the shade.

·
Super Moderator
1,529 Posts
Pay attention to Sisko in the summer heat. He can easily over heat. Short bursts will be better than a single long run, better for you too. Try to keep to the shade.
There's an app similar to Couch to 5K called None to Run. Both of them start by mixing bursts of running with walking or other activity.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts