Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Shy away from putting down a rug because you can’t clean it of pet stains and fur? Pet Parents need to put down a Ruggable’s Rug – and we’ll help you save 15%.

One of the most frustrating parts of pet parenthood has to be home décor. When you’re purchasing furniture or carpeting, your dog is part of the equation. I know my dogs play a huge role in my home’s décor. For the longest time, I couldn’t put down a rug, because Zed would routinely pee on it. But my living room just got a pop of color, thanks to a new rug from Ruggables.

Read The Full Review Here via PetGuide.com

·
Registered
537 Posts
MF,

I have one of these because I have an area where the rug would benefit from being washable. It IS thin. It does stay in place very well- no slipping. I think they are worth it if you have a reason for wanting to wash the rug. For regular rug use, nothing beats an old-fashioned wool rug IMO.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Thank you for your input, Newport! One of our little dogs has been peeing on our rugs, so it would be really nice to have washable rugs so we don't have to replace them or send them out for $$$$$ cleaning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts