Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. That means a lot for fellow poodle lovers to think your dog is pretty.

·
Registered
94 Posts
That is amazingly cute. For the both of them to warm up to eachother so quickly. Looks like a match made in heaven. I agree, looks like she needs a poodle of her own ;) Thanks for sharing, absolutely heart warming.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When I take Rufus to the groomer she always cuts his head kind of pointy.
When I get him home I cut the center until it levels out.

Sometimes I wish his hair was a little more poofy on top.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Oh he is a looker! I love his color and he looks like he is just awesome with kids! Isn't that just about the greatest thing about poodles? Most of the ones I know ADORE kids! Looks like Rufus is indeed a good boy to have around any child, he seems to enjoy them!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He adores my 3 year old granddaughter. He follows her around and picks on her until she plays with him. He cuddles with her in the morning to wake her up.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Gorgeous boy, love his long ears, can't wait till T's ears get long.

Everyone needs their own spoo! My Aunty and Cousin came round to visit last night and T wouldn't have a bar of the Cousin. She is only young, maybe 12 or 13 yrs old, but he just barked at her the whole time, naughty dog. When she barked back and called him ugly that was the last straw and I shuffled them out the door!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's funny!

About the ears....we were at an some event that had contests for smallest dog, tallest dog, etc. When they announced a contest for longest ears I got in line with Rufus. I thought we could win that contest. Till I looked behind us and in line were two Basset Hounds.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts