Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking to see if anyone plans to attend this 5 day show in Portland. Would love if they would watch for my girl, Desert Reef's Once In A Blue Moon, in open. PM'ing me is just fine...
TIA!
Karen
Last weekend she took Best of Breed one of the days... excited but sad not to be there to see her myself.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Congratulation on this wonderful win and at only 18 months old too .. You must be so proud ! A friend of mine was there to see and did email me the news..

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Roxy,
Probably not... her handler is in WA.
Ava's brother, on the other hand... ask Chris next time you see/speak to her! :)
I'd like for him to go out at least for a good picture! LOL!
And if you get a chance to meet him... must do!

·
Registered
593 Posts
I wish..*G*..I'm hoping next year to have Flyer ready to compete either in obedience and/or agility..I've always wanted to see the Portland show but just haven't been able to justify taking that much time off work at the beginning of the year to go..

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Hey Roxy,
Probably not... her handler is in WA.
Ava's brother, on the other hand... ask Chris next time you see/speak to her! :)
I'd like for him to go out at least for a good picture! LOL!
And if you get a chance to meet him... must do!
Hahah I will.

we are supposed to see Chris this friday and sat at the ventura show so I hope she does show up.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Desertreef I saw your girl win in puyallup WA, She is very pretty and she is the dog I was hoping would win. After she won I talked to her handler and asked whos dog she was and she said yours! I really enjoyed talking to the young woman handling her She seemed sooo nice. Congratulations!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ava took 4th in a big Open class yesterday for the Poodle Specialty. Not bad at all... but sure hoping for a major win one of the days! Guess it's important to stay positive!

Thanks Gingersnap, for letting me know that you saw my girl! (and for cheering her on!) That's nice that you went up to speak with Lacy too. She is very sweet, isn't she?

They adore Ava... so again... trying to keep positive. This is expensive and I have another 2 going out soon.
Karen

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahah I will.

we are supposed to see Chris this friday and sat at the ventura show so I hope she does show up.

Roxy,
I didn't think she was going to Ventura. (I'm from Ventura and try to go for a show once a year there ... I'll have to send my family out to snoop for me!) I'll miss it this time.

Has that show closed yet? If it has I wonder if she'll just take AJ along for some 'chaos' experience.
Karen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts