Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so regretting doing this. He's only 9 months old and I wanted to keep him in a full puppy trim a bit longer. But between this and that, I just haven't had time to keep up with his hair as much as it needed. Plus I keep telling myself that since I do let him run through fields and woods, as well as swim and play with other dogs, this will be easier to maintain.

Don't look too close at the finish work. I took him down from a full puppy trim and we were both getting tired.

Attachments

·
Registered
419 Posts
He looks wonderful! My mini is still in a puppy cut, sorta, but still getting him to cooperate with the whole thing is a work in progress.

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
He looks gorgeous, beautiful work. He will be more comfortable it.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I think he look wonderful. My boy also seems to have this cut. Easier to maintain, still can sink my fingers into his fur. Only the last groom I had to have his groomer think under his ears as they would begin to mat on a daily basis.

·
Premium Member
22,899 Posts
He looks great and I am sure he feels really good being lightened up from all the puppy hair.

·
Premium Member
9,574 Posts
I have defaulted to that groom. Roland looks plenty Poodley and it’s so much easier to maintain. Great job!

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
You did a REALLY good job! Bet he will be happier( & cooler) with less grooming to do!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts