Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know how much we all like pictures, so I thought I would share some of Rogan's big day today!
I finally decided to part with the big fluffy teddy bear look and go a little shorter for summer!
Here are some before and after shots

·
Registered
229 Posts
He looks SOOOO handsome!!!! That is one impressive tail! I can't wait until I can get Clover's first "real" haircut! Although she has a bit of a chicken nugget tail going on, so her tail will not be as impressive! :) How old is he now?

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Rogan is gorgeous! Aw, I can't believe he's the same little puppy we watched grow before you got him. :) And I still think he has an amazing looking tail. Docking might be a bit less common if all poodles had a tail like his!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He looks pretty good eh? I think so too! lol.. but I'm biased! he's going to be 9 months on the 28th of March... he's grown SO fast!! I love how he's turning out though, and now that all that hair is gone you can really see him taking shape nicely :) I'm a happy mamma! .. and yes, I love his natural tail!!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is a Dugan boy through and through and I am very pleased about that! In looks AND personality so far which is wonderful!
here are some more goofier pics just for fun

in case you're wondering, that is not snow in our yard, it's a stuffed toy he ripped apart, I just haven't bothered to clean the stuffing up yet! ...and I think there are bits of a cardboard box from our recycling that he was chewing on! I should really get out there and tidy up a bit! argh! lol

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I love the pics and he is so cute. The action shots are wonderful. They sure show off his personality. I've got to agree with you I love Dugan too.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
He looks beautiful!! Good genes!!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Awwwww... Lucy's big brother is a stunner!! LOVE his haircut!! :) That will be so nice for spring and summer!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wow **heather**. He is so gorgeous! I really like how they did his top knot and ears. His color is stunning and LOVE the black points. He is really a show stopper!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He is very impressive. I was shocked with the after transformation just because he is so sleek. He was a fluffy guy. Next winter he can sport the fluffy look again if you want.

Zulee's B-Day is June 30th and remember how we were both anxiously awaiting getting them home. Now I bet you can't imagine life without him around. It looks like he has so much fun with the little ones. He is such a good dog!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I love the transformation from teddy bear to sleek young man....lol! Handsome boy! My fav pic is the last one... what a goofy, fun looking personality. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts