Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone's told me that poodles are funny dogs, and I'm already seeing it! Rogan is nuts about this silly red chair! It's so cute! It won't be long til he's outgrown it, I can just imagine him trying to curl up in it at 40 lbs! lol He's contantly bringing toys onto the chair and trying to chew them while he's curled up in there. It was hard to get pics because he wasn't sitting still much! haha but you get the idea! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
What a cutie! You'd be surprised what they can fit into when they get bigger. One of our dogs was convinced he was a lap dog, even though he weighed over 40 pounds. :)

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
What a silly pup!

I bet he'll still try to curl up! I've seen spoos curl up into tiny balls right next to cats doing the same thing, and there's not much of a size difference because they have so much legs, that when they're tucked in they look like smaller dogs!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
He looks really sweet! Bindi still climbs into the little kids chair and bed. It's an amazing site and quite laughable! Besides her laying on top of the couch back like the little kids do.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Too Funny! He looks like a King in his TeleTubbie thrown! What a goof! Course he does look pretty comfy.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww he is just to cute. I think I know the answer to my question. He will soon out grow that chair. His eyes are adorable.

Debby

1 - 11 of 11 Posts