Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are just a few pics from Rogans first few days with us! He's an amazing puppy and SO smart! I'm just amazed at how smooth this transition has been, he's really quite remarkable! :)
I've already taught him to sit on command and come (kinda lol) and he's walking on a leash really well! He's done great with the crate training, every night is a bit better then the last; last night I think we were only up with him 4 times! YAY!
As you can see, Rogan is very much attached to my one daughter the 11 yr old, he was in all her birthday photo's! lol Um, in case you're wondering, she requested pumpkin pie instead of a birthday cake for one of her parties! She likes to think outside the box! :silly: Notice little Rogan's head in the picture, he was at her side the entire day! They're best buds already!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Sooooooooooo very cute. If you hadn't mentioned it I wouldn't have noticed the pic of Rogan next to your daughter with her birthday pie.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What an absolute cutie pie! Ummm.. speaking of pie...lol.. that is different. :) He does look so "at home" and comfortable in the pics, isn't it amazing how well they just settle right into their new home? Just gotta love the standards!! Looking forward to growing pics of him and seeing if he keeps his red nicely!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Ive been waiting for these!! He is one adorable boy! It is great that he and your daughter are bonding so well. Keep the pictures coming!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Have Great Fun! They grow so quickly. Bindi turned 9 months yesterday and got weighed today at 41.9 pounds (when we got her she was 9 pounds).

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I was anxiously awaiting these pictures too. I'm so glad to see and hear that he is adjusting so easily. He looks absolutely enamoured with your daughter. They will be best buds. When I grew up with my poodle, she was mine and went through everything with me. She still took care of the family and found quality time for everyone. Super special memories.

Your daughter is a cutie! What a great way to spend her birthday with your new puppy. Congrats on a smooth transition!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Ohhhhhh....cuteness everywhere!! Your daughter looks like a sweetheart. Rogan have beautiful black points. I'm sure they are going to be the best of friends. A belated happy birthday to her!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
couple more pics...

I was playing around with the settings on my camera... The second one is called a "pet" setting and to be honest, i would say this is the most true to life picture so far (although the color is a bit off) . His eyes are so dark everyone keeps saying he looks like a stuffed toy!! (I really NEED a new camera now to capture the true essence of this little guy! lol Um a Canon Rebel from Santa please? :santaclaus:) These actually turned out quite nicely, he's finally staying still long enough (2 seconds) for me to take a decent pic! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am so glad that Rogan is home with you now. Looks like he is going to be very easy to train. I can get Beau to sit, but only for a couple of seconds, then he is ready to run. I can get him to come (well most of the time) lol. I know you will love Rogan. Debby

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok... a couple more pics...

just for fun :) I'm going to have a million pictures of this little guy! He's just so darn cute!! :cute: ... and he's amazing with kids! Which is good, cause there are a lot of kids in our life!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts