Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember what Rocks looked like when I first posted pics of him?

TAA-DAA!

Sporting a brand new puppy clip I gave him this morning!

...Well not the BEST conformation pictures, but it was cold outside and
this was his first time stacking up. He is sooo handsome!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
He looks good! He kind of does resemble a Standard in the face. He seems to have a mature looking face for a miniature at his age.

His ears look clean too. lol

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He looks good! He kind of does resemble a Standard in the face. He seems to have a mature looking face for a miniature at his age.

His ears look clean too. lol
Thanks Jenn, I call him my "Pocket Standard," LMAO!
I'm still just so thrilled to have him join our family, I'm sure
you know the feeling with that new handsome boy Sting, lol! :D

·
Registered
912 Posts
Now I can see his face :laugh: he is such a handsome boy. You guys are all so lucky. All these new pups are so making me want another and I heard of a lady who has a litter of silver standards ready to go right now :doh:

My little muppet is starting to look rather furry around the face at the moment - will have to make some time today to at least clip his f,f & t.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now I can see his face :laugh: he is such a handsome boy. You guys are all so lucky. All these new pups are so making me want another and I heard of a lady who has a litter of silver standards ready to go right now :doh:

My little muppet is starting to look rather furry around the face at the moment - will have to make some time today to at least clip his f,f & t.

LOL, his little beard and furry face was rather cute too though!
The Multiple Poodle Syndrome is spreading I see....be strong! :lol:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
He's so handsome, a good size too. I like him :)

MPS... LOL. I am weakening thanks to all of your new poos, for that matter your cairn too. I saw one in a petshop over the holidays and OMG I had to give myself the 'why we don't buy puppies at petshops lecture". I was on petfinder last night and located a rescued 7 mo old female... *sigh* I want her.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Im proud to have MPS. I thank my lucky stars that I didn't make a silly decision and get Amstaff again. I love the breed but there is know way I can justify breeding them eventually. Shoot, all these great breeder's complain about what's becoming of there Amstaff/Pit breed but none of them will take a year off from breeding. Even the show dog puppies cycle down to where the problem is.

Back to subject.....Blue Fox you have Silver's near you and they are ready. How are you containing your self? lol You must be really good!

·
Registered
912 Posts
It really is only because of the GSD - I don't think it would be fair to foister another puppy on him at this stage. He is very tolerant of T but a second one might push him over the edge :laugh:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He's so handsome, a good size too. I like him :)

MPS... LOL. I am weakening thanks to all of your new poos, for that matter your cairn too. I saw one in a petshop over the holidays and OMG I had to give myself the 'why we don't buy puppies at petshops lecture". I was on petfinder last night and located a rescued 7 mo old female... *sigh* I want her.
Thanks a lot! :D
I am proud to have MPS! LOL!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
MM, "Rocks" is just gorgeous, and you seem to be getting better and better with your clippings. Your Hubbie is hillarious holding "Rocks" ears out in that pic.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Mercymoon, Rocks was cute with the furry face but he's HANDSOME now! His face is too nice to be covered with all that hair.

And Blue Fox, maybe another puppy would keep T occupied and give your GSD some peace and quiet. How's that for some first-rate enabling? :eyebrows:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Ahhh kathyd now that's my kinda thinking :rofl: This is definately not a forum to help sufferers of MPS, only to enable them :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MM, "Rocks" is just gorgeous, and you seem to be getting better and better with your clippings. Your Hubbie is hillarious holding "Rocks" ears out in that pic.
Thanks! I still can't believe how gorgeous he is and didn't cost me a
red cent! :faint:

Yeah, I've noticed my clippings are improving, he still
needs some work though on those legs, has some stray hairs,
well...practice makes perfect! My husband is an idiot, I love him
though, lol. :tongue:

Kathyd- I couldn't agree more, a handsome mature face was under all
that fur the whole time!

Thanks everyone else as well for the lovely comments on Rocks. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts