Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We'll I've heard many times that Poppy has a fro and I tend to agree, I just love her hair. This week my best friend, from childhood to today, has been staying with us. She's seen Poppy many times and yesterday said "I finally know who she looks like, Paul Stanley from KISS, especially from the make-up wearing year." We were rolling in the floor:rofl: We went to the pet store last night and a kids, approx 5, asked to pet her and then said "She looks like a rock star." His father was about my age so I made a comment about Paul Stanley and KISS. Dad laughed and son said "No, like Michael Jackson"

So does she look like Paul Stanley or Michael Jackson. Guessing the kid meant MJ from his childhood years. You decide

I think Paul Stanley, here is a pic of Poppy and a few of Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I added reference pic of Paul Stanley. I think my friend hit the nail on the head and now I may have to start working on Poppy's Halloween costume, Poppy Stanley!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I added reference pic of Paul Stanley. I think my friend hit the nail on the head and now I may have to start working on Poppy's Halloween costume, Poppy Stanley!
Yes!!! I think that's a great idea!! You must post pics if you decide on Poppy Stanley :D

·
Registered
365 Posts
Holy C**P!!! You're right, they do look alike.......except I think Stanley may actually have more hair than your pooch!
Poppy is much prettier though.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
i love the 80s hair look on poppy. i keep saying poof needs lita ford hair.

probably not quite so extreme ... lol

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Definitely Paul Stanley all the way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts