Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is the day!
I am officially on the road headed to Mobile, AL to pick up my NOLA boy!! I’m soooo excited to meet him (is it weird I’m secretly hoping he likes me? )

Today should be fun filled since we will also be attending the Gulf Coast dog show.

I’ll keep my PF family updated and of course post pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
I've been a Huge fan of NOLA for many years. You are so lucky to be picking up your pup today from NOLA.==Have a fun filled time! and stay safe as you travel.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Wooooooo hooooo! This is very exciting! :elephant::dancing::dance2:Good luck on your trip. And for goodness sakes! Of course he'll like you.:love: He may be a little shell shocked:shocked: at first for a while. But they almost always like their hoomans.:angel: And then love their hoomans.:knuddel: Can't wait for pictures!

Reactions: Legs&Leashes21

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look who I found!

He is just the sweetest ever!
Tabatha mentioned that he’s been weirded out by all of the chaos of the show so his little tail was down as he was trying to figure out what all was going on. As soon as we walked up he said a very friendly hello to me and did the poodle lean then jumped up on my SO to give him a closer hello.

He is just so good natured and gentle with the kids who came up to pet him. I feel so very lucky!
Tabatha is so awesome! You can tell she cares so much for each and every pup. I can tell they definitely have a strong bond as he didn’t stop looking at her wall away until he could no longer see her. I’m sure a confusing day for him!

We decided to stay and watch the dock jumping doggie competitor which was fun to watch. I see now that I will have to work with this boy on his modeling poses... he’s not much for pictures but more for action! Here’s what managed to get so far!
IMG_1643.JPG IMG_1638.JPG IMG_1647.JPG

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
What a handsome pup he is! How old is he? You are all so lucky.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
What a sweet looking baby!!! Could your dog be a full sibling of abrahamx's dog?? Can't remember the ages of both pups.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
What a handsome pup he is! How old is he? You are all so lucky.

Thank you! I AM lucky! He just turned 7months old

Congratulations! What a sweet and handsome boy. What is his name?

I think I’ve decided on Ducati. I’m seeing if it vibes with his personality as he’s warming up to me though.

What a sweet looking baby!!! Could your dog be a full sibling of abrahamx's dog?? Can't remember the ages of both pups.

Thank youuuu! Hmmm I’m not sure I’ll have to look into it. Is he a Brees x Vie Vie puppy too?

Annndddd more pics since we made a pit stop. It’s not a Ducati but I thought it was a cute moto pic IMG_1643.JPG IMG_1645.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
He's gorgeous - and what a fun day to pick up your spoo. I can't wait to read your posts about him once you get home and settle on a new name.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
OH MY GOODNESS! What a handsome boy he is!!! Happy puppyhood!!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,479 Posts
...Annndddd more pics since we made a pit stop. It’s not a Ducati but I thought it was a cute moto pic

I LOVE that photo.

And your guy can hang with the cool crowd; he looks like like he OWNS that bike!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone for your outpouring of excitement and support!!

I am over the moon! His head is on my lap right now as I type.

I forgot to mention His half brother also won at the show. Woooooo!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts