Poodle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Fiona Shay (Mini Poodle), Bailey Rose (Himalayan)
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we had to finally give up the latest lambchop. This is her third and she is 4 days shy of 10 months old. She was upset to say the least. The first picture is her watching me while I try to see if I can fix it again (it’s had several past surgeries) and then her after it got thrown away and finally the lamp chop toy. Someone needs to invent one of these but in the tough rope form.
Dog Water dog Liver Carnivore Dog breed
Dog Water dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog
Gesture Creative arts Toy Fawn Stuffed toy

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Someone needs to invent one of these but in the tough rope form.
Poor Fiona, you’ll have to buy her some new playthings so she forgets about Lambchop.

I agree. Both my minipoos are gentle on their toys. I bought Lambchop for nostalgic reasons, but I noticed immediately Lambchop was not constructed for longevity.

It’s one of the few toys that needed surgery and after several trips to the hospital I gladly tossed it.

·
Registered
Archie and Kacey
81 Posts
Fiona is a lovely, expressive little girlie who looks like she couldn't hurt a fly, much less tear a hole in her favorite toy. Surely someone else MUST be the culprit. :ROFLMAO:

In 2005 this little puddin'-head was born, a singleton puppy. I gave her a bunch of toys that were "littermate" sized for her to cuddle with, and this one immediately became her favorite. The Mamma-Lamma in the picture only lasted about a month because of the need to bleach it in the wash. I had already bought another so she had one to cuddle and play with when the other was being washed, and it quickly became clear that more were needed. Duffy earned her silver harness about a year ago at nearly 16 years old, and the whole time she loved her Mamma-Lamma. She always had a Mamma-Lamma to cuddle and play with. Her last one is still in the toybox and Kacey takes it out now and then. Sweet memories...

Maybe Fiona is asking you with her very expressive eyes to please stock up on Lambchops? 😉

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Sled dog Companion dog

1 - 7 of 7 Posts