Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came to let you all know that we had to put Kisses down today. She has been very very ill for 6 weeks. She had a malignant tumor in her stomach. She was only 5 years old :( we will miss her very much. Even though she was only part of our family for a very short time she will always have a place in our hearts. I hope that she met up with our sweet Silvie and they are running together in giant fields and they are enjoying a big juicy prime rib.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Awwwww! I am so sorry to hear that news. She was adorable and I know how difficult this is. You gave her a loving home and loved her enough to let her go when it was time. Many gentle (((hugs)))

Cathy and Poppy

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
So sorry to hear. I’m sure Kisses is so grateful for the time she had with your family. Rest In Peace sweetie.

·
Premium Member
22,983 Posts
So so so sorry my friend. This stuff stinks.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
This makes me sad........Kisses was waaay to young. RIP sweet Kisses
I know your family (both kids and dogs) must be devastated.......I glad though, she got to live the life of a pampered pet for a while!

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
So very sad in a dog that was too young. (((HUGS)))

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
Oh, Amy, I'm so sorry :'( Kisses was so precious. She was blessed to live out her finals days with your loving care. Big hugs and lots of love.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Oh man, I’m so sorry. It is never easy putting a pet down no matter what age but five is so young. Rip kisses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
I am so sorry - such a young dog who should have had many happy years ahead of her.

·
Registered
596 Posts
So very sorry for your loss. When you loose them that young it just about floors you. Take your time to grieve - focus on the wonderful life you shared.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear you lost your beautiful girl. 5 years is just too young. I lost my boy Simon two months ago, also to cancer. He was 11. It is the hardest thing to go through, but the love they give us is embedded in our very souls. Rest peacefully now Kisses and condolences to your family.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts