Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bogie wasn’t a poodle but he was our baby of 14 years. A Biewer terrier and such a sweet boy. Kate our miniature poodle baby really helped him since he has grieved for months over his bonded best friend Jada our 14 year old yorkie who passed last July. They had been together since we rescued them in 2009. Rip sweet boy yiu will never be forgotten
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Wood Liver

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Liver Companion dog

·
Premium Member
15,167 Posts
What a darling! I hope he and Jada are now reunited, wandering sunny meadows full of wonderful smells and curling in the same soft bed to sleep.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What a happy life you were able to give him, filled with love and companionship. May his memory be a blessing.
They joy he and Jada gave us was immeasurable. They will forever make my heart smile
When I think of them both . Bogie was such a happy little soul.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What a darling! I hope he and Jada are now reunited, wandering sunny meadows full of wonderful smells and curling in the same soft bed to sleep.
I actually had a dream of Jada a week before Bogie passed. She was running and playing and I think she was telling me she was waiting for her best buddy.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Take comfort that he was “spoiled rotten” and had a good life. My God, he was cute! I am so sorry for your losses. It’s very hard to lose our pets. Honestly, I consider them family. Sincere condolences on your loss.

·
Premium Member
7,197 Posts
Good night sweet Bogie. May you and Jada run together and free once again. You created so much love and that will always be.

·
Registered
Luca red tpoo and Matteo blue Spoo
1,164 Posts
So sorry for your loss. Jada was definitely telling you she was waiting for Bogie. What a wonderful pair. Truly well- loved😍

1 - 20 of 21 Posts