Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these rings for sale (pictured below). I normally sell these on Poshmark, and while they were wildly popular in the beginning, interest has waned.

I sell them for $15 there...

But for you all I’ll do $10 including shipping.
Right now I have sizes 6 - 10

They are stainless steel and won’t tarnish or turn your finger green. I have been wearing mine for over a year, all the time.

If interested, just pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have these rings for sale (pictured below). I normally sell these on Poshmark, and while they were wildly popular in the beginning, interest has waned.

I sell them for $15 there...

But for you all I’ll do $10 including shipping.
Right now I have sizes 6 - 10

I am in no way, a retail shop. Poshmark is a way to sell individual items from your closet, or things you find at thrifts stores, et.

I am not a vendor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Those are really neat. I love stainless steel. And that almost iridescent coloring and the little paw prints are so pretty. I like the simple smoothness of the rings. I hope you sell all you want to. Unfortunately I can't wear rings. For one thing I'm constantly digging in dirt or some equally rough kind of work. And for another, I have eczema on my hands...on and off, mostly on and it wouldn't work. I have some beautiful rings and there they are waiting for the right time.

Good luck selling them.

Reactions: jojogal001
1 - 3 of 3 Posts