Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it has been a long time since I posted pics of Smiley Riley (the last pics were actually taken the day before his leg problem in April)!! They are mostly just messing around in the grass, but I love them!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!! He is one happy boy!
Aidan, he is a big boy! I adore him, but am looking for a smaller standard next. He is 28 1/2" and 73lbs!

Millie, he tore the pataller ligament in his left knee in April. He was in a full leg cast for 10 weeks.

He is better now, but far from out of the woods. They say the ligament is still at this point very much at risk of tearing again if pushed too hard. He is on strict leash walks, crate rest, and therapy exercises. It is very hard for both of us!! I miss my fit and active poodle!!!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Awww, poor Riley! I am sure it is a pain for both him and you! Hope he heals fast now and gets back to being a happy, running boy!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Doing pretty good, busy summer!!!

How about you and Riley?
Things seem to be good? :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
"Smiley Riley" certainly suits him! I just want to give him a big hug and a kiss! That face, those eyes - what a sweet boy. Wow, he IS a big boy. Beau is about 26" and around 62-63 lbs., and seems huge now that I have Lucia. Maddy seems big, too, even though she's onyl 24" and about 50 lbs. Lucia is around 23" and only 36 lbs.! Perfect size for a lap dog! lol

I'm sure you'll be sooooooo glad when Riley's all healed up. I can just imagine what an ordeal this has been for you both.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts