Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went back to the ortho vet for a recheck on Tuesday. He saw a different vet, but i really liked her too. They redid the ultrasound on his knees. Better, but still super thick and irregular. She wants him in the brace for 4 more weeks. 2 weeks with the fiberglass insert for support, and 2 weeks with just a bandage to give him more movement. I was SO hoping to get the brace off, but no such luck. Oh well. She said that next time she wants a report that he is driving us nuts with wanting to play and hard to keep down. I am ready to start doing things again. We will also finally see a physical therapist next time as he will get the brace off. Im sure we can survive it. I just hope it goes as quickly as the last time!

They rebandaged his leg in purple up there, and one of the techs cut out a red heart from red vetwrap and put it right on the side! They said they loved him and he was so good! Aww!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
How sweet that they took such good care of him. It would be neat to see his purple bandage. As annoying as it is, I'm glad they are being conservative about taking the brace off. All in time.

I'm encouraged that he is healing well. Big Hugs to Riley! I'll keep you in my prayers.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Hopefully this will be last round with this. Well wishes Ry boy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts