Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures i took of Riley and his boxer friend Benson over the summer (i know, im lazy and havnt posted them until now). We went hiking and found this Very cute little stream off of a big river. I Love little streams and was in heaven. The boys had alot of fun and got Really dirty! Great hike!

·
Registered
151 Posts
These are great pictures! Just the kind we need when it is so cold and bleak outside:) I love the one of the two of them up on their back legs - someone once told me that Boxers are the only breed that uses their arms as much as poodles.

I love seeing pictures of dogs having fun... :)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Sure looks like the dogs had a BLAST! And you too. How can you NOT love that face....lol... adorable!! I bet they were plenty dirty by the end of the hike but well worth it. :)

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! It was a pretty wild hike and we were crashing through some dense brush. They were Extreamly dirty after the hike! Good thing my car is pretty wash and wear. Benson pretty ground the dirt and sand into Rys coat.

Yes, boxers are very pawsy dogs! Benson will put his feet on Rileys sholders and get in his face to play. Ry hates it because he cant get Benson off without really getting after him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts