Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We won a nice big squishy bed that fits perfectly in Paris' big crate. It's so squishy and comfy that Riki, my foxy X, chooses to sleep in Paris' crate over hers. Riki stays home when Paris comes to work, so she can have the big crate to herself all day.

Riki has *always* tucked herself under a blanket when she goes to sleep, ever since a pup; she'll lean down on one shoulder and 'dig' upwards against the blanket to flick it up enough so she can get under it, then spiral around until it's all tucked in around her and then plop down in a cosy little bundle (I should get a movie of this one day too!)

Anyway, I came home the other day to a bit of white fluff on the floor, and a very similar view to this movie, but with more thrashing... lol! I haven't managed to catch her again until today though, so this is what Riki has done to get even warmer and cosier during the day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OREPbUldZ8M

heh

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
LoL, We've had several dogs that have done that. Of course we didn't wiin the bed we bought it and it was super expensive. ROFL. That was the last time a litter of puppies EVER got a big squishy comfy bed. It was super funny though because there were three of them in there it looked like the bed was having a seizure because they couldnt find the hole to get back out at first LoL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts