Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you right brained (creative/intuitive) or left brained (logical/analytical)?

I took the test and found out I use both sides of my brain equally and in harmony......How about you? Here's the test if you want to know what side you use! ;https://www.arealme.com/left-right-brain/en/

Post your results!!!!!:glasses-nerdy:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
83% left brained. I enjoy order. I would imagine people I know would peg me as more right brained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Left brain inclined : Symbolic
Left : 66%
Right : 34%

Left :
DIGITAL
RATIONAL
ORDER
MATH
OBJECTIVE
ANALYTIC

Right :
CREATIVE
EMOTION
INSTINCT
MEMORY
MUSIC
ART
IMAGINATION

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
50/50 here! Interesting one, thanks. I wonder how much is innate, and how much culture and experience?

Reactions: snow0160

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
50/50 here! Interesting one, thanks. I wonder how much is innate, and how much culture and experience?

This is an interesting question. Many Asian cultures are prone to left brained thinking. However for me, it isn’t my heritage but my experience. I used to be a much more creative individual but I have changed a lot since I graduated from college thanks to the Great Recession. One thing that is constant now is my love of predictability in this increasingly unpredictable world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
586 Posts
76% left brained. Which i am not surprised, i like order and do prefer logic than fantasy. That said, the right brain side contribution is i do play the piano and enjoy music. I also enjoy sewing very much which ties in with creativity. That was a fun quiz.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts