Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who does pet photography, so I took Rex over to her place yesterday to get some photos of him. I have portraits of my other poodles so I should surely have some of the puppy I bred and hopeful future Champion! He is a natural for the camera, he poses great! Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Very nice! Great lighting for a black dog, I love how you can really see the detail of his face. I especially like the first one with his head slightly to the side!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
GUSH!! Very nice looking. Yes Rex is a poser! The pics are great too, and sweet you had them take one with you. I was just talking about doing this someday with our poodle pets!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Oh, what a beautiful, or I should say Handsome! boy Rex is! Great portraits. :) Wishing you all the best with his show career. Look forward to hearing good things about him. :) BTW, how old is he?

·
Registered
109 Posts
:)Beautiful pictures of a beautiful puppy!!! Thos are great, so hard to take pics of black dogs. My little dog Harry is black and I don't have as many good pics of him because fo that. again very pretty pup

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I love these pictures. I would like to get some of Teddy and me, but not until I lose a bunch of weight. :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I love these pictures. I would like to get some of Teddy and me, but not until I lose a bunch of weight. :)
I am in the same boat! I am on week 3 of low carbing it....just had a deviled egg for a snack:eek:hwell:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can see his facial features well because he is Blue instead of black and the lighter color reflects the light better. I have some pictures of his mother who is black, and we had to really lighten her face in the pictures in order to see it. Otherwise you could only see the shining eyes.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
As a hobbiest photographer those are some VERY NICE photos! I would love to get some professional ones done too. The show photographers have to deal with some aweful lighting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts