Poodle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning
My name is Jane and I am in the process of researching standard poodles. I am looking for a reputable breeder in Ontario. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated for what to look for in a breeder or what to avoid as there seems to be a lot of variation out there. With thanks Jane

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Good morning
My name is Jane and I am in the process of researching standard poodles. I am looking for a reputable breeder in Ontario. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated for what to look for in a breeder or what to avoid as there seems to be a lot of variation out there. With thanks Jane
Areau is a member here. She has tons of posts about her litters and her beautiful dogs. And she’s in Ontario. She would be on the top of my list.

Research her posts on this forum, you’ll find lots of infos.

https://redstandardpoodles.net/

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I'll second Arreau, and if they don't have what you want would be the best source to advise you. And you can also go thru the stickies, where you will find tons of poodle info! And lots of people here are additionally very helpful.

·
Premium Member
5,767 Posts
Welcome - I have a 4 yr. old standard that has evolved into the most wonderful dog. Also one here that agree that Arreau would be tops on my list for a dog in Ontario.

·
Premium Member
25,464 Posts
Yuppers, Arreau!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.