Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I'd love some suggestions and/or resources for finding a reputable poodle breeder...the prices seem to be sky high ($5000)...are they an indication of breed quality? It's my first time seeking a poodle and I want to make a good informed decision... I've had many animals as a child. Ideally I'd like a miniature poodle as I live in Toronto.

Thanks so much for any tips :)

Paulina

·
Super Moderator
7,864 Posts
Hi and welcome to Poodle Forum!

Here's another current discussion of Toronto-area breeders. Maybe you'll get some good info there:

It's definitely a tricky time for finding puppies. Expect a waitlist, but don't fall for inflated prices. While some folks are trying to cash in on the covid puppy demand (there are a LOT of scams out there!), this shouldn't be the case with established, ethical breeders who are seeking to produce the best possible poodle puppies.

Here's a good discussion of prices:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Here's another current discussion of Toronto-area breeders. Maybe you'll get some good info there:

It's definitely a tricky time for finding puppies. Expect a waitlist, but don't fall for inflated prices. While some folks are trying to cash in on the covid puppy demand (there are a LOT of scams out there!), this shouldn't be the case with established, ethical breeders who are seeking to produce the best possible poodle puppies.

Wow t

Wow thank you so much!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're very welcome. :) I hope you'll keep us posted on your search!

Some of my happiest years were spent in Toronto with my little poodley sidekick. She rode the subway to work with me every day.
Of course I will! Very excited to be here :). Thank you so much for your reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts