Poodle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I'd love some suggestions and/or resources for finding a reputable poodle breeder...the prices seem to be sky high ($5000)...are they an indication of breed quality? It's my first time seeking a poodle and I want to make a good informed decision... I've had many animals as a child. Ideally I'd like a miniature poodle as I live in Toronto.

Thanks so much for any tips :)

Paulina

·
Administrator
13,786 Posts
Hi and welcome to Poodle Forum!

Here's another current discussion of Toronto-area breeders. Maybe you'll get some good info there:

It's definitely a tricky time for finding puppies. Expect a waitlist, but don't fall for inflated prices. While some folks are trying to cash in on the covid puppy demand (there are a LOT of scams out there!), this shouldn't be the case with established, ethical breeders who are seeking to produce the best possible poodle puppies.

Here's a good discussion of prices:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Here's another current discussion of Toronto-area breeders. Maybe you'll get some good info there:

It's definitely a tricky time for finding puppies. Expect a waitlist, but don't fall for inflated prices. While some folks are trying to cash in on the covid puppy demand (there are a LOT of scams out there!), this shouldn't be the case with established, ethical breeders who are seeking to produce the best possible poodle puppies.

Wow t

Wow thank you so much!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.