Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He now stands about 3 inches taller than Suri! He has shot up in the last 2 months - hence those long skinny legs I suppose lol!
Olie and Aoki my 7lb Pom

He still loves training for treats!

Kind of cute aint I?

These 2 look good with me~!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And the recent ones
At the dog park this weekend - our growing boy

Almost keeping up with Suri!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
He's so adorable, then and now! I love that second photo in the first post. There's something about his face that almost looks human. Love it!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Oh my golly, he's sure something your Ollie! His face is so sweet you could probably get cavities just by looking at it!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I do agree that there is something about his face (that 2nd pic from the top shows it). Maybe his eye color?

I like his longer legs. He looks cute.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I think it is his eyes that make him look so human. If he lived with me, I'd be expecting him to reply when I talked to him. LOL

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is something. With his eyes and light pigment, I agree he does look human. Therefore so many things he does seems like I am dealing with a child.

He does have legs wow - we are slowly seeing them thicken up but he shot up so fast I think that is why he looked so skinny lol.

I had to share, I remember when we thought he would be a small standard, but not he seems to be pretty average or bigger. We'll see once the growing stops.

Thanks for the sweeties! Olie is blushing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts