Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help trying to figure out a reg. name for my red mini boy. He's not being shown, they're just for agility, and he'll never be bred.

I'm looking for something that fits his naughty, bouncy, happy, fast, red boy self. LOL.

Any help/ideas are appreciated!! (oh and there's no kennel name, and his call name is Lincoln)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
What about trying to come up with something related to President Lincoln, so that your call name goes with your registered name?

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Make your own kennel name. Who knows, someday you might need one:

Merico's How was the Play
Merico's Emancipation Proclamation

Merico's Radio Flyer (like the red wagon)
Merico's Red Zinger

·
Registered
187 Posts
Fast, huh?

Catch Me If You Can
Zoom Zoom
Little Red Corvette (if you're a Prince fan, I know music names are super popular right now)
Make a Break For It

Maybe something referencing Wile E. Coyote?
Acme's Best Customer or Super Genius

I know, these are really random. :p You'll get some great suggestions on here though. Make sure you tell us what name you choose, I'm dying to find out.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Make your own kennel name. Who knows, someday you might need one:

Merico's How was the Play
Merico's Emancipation Proclamation

Merico's Radio Flyer (like the red wagon)
Merico's Red Zinger
LMAO it took me a minute to "get" How was the play but now that I do....wow I like that one!

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Something with Lincoln and red pennies - Merico's Just My Two Cents

And that was just MY 2 cents... :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
My 2 cents..keep the name somewhat short if you are going to be filling out a lot of entry forms...LOL..

My first 2 dogs were Sir Rily of Mihart and Truwain's Autumn Frost of Mihart..Riley's wasn't too bad but it's a pain to write out Robbie's name..the next two are Truwain Cedar and Redfern's High Flyer

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, keep it coming!

I haven't decided yet if I'll use a "kennel name" or not for him. The schnauzers have a "kennel name" I made up, but I've been told since they're different breeds you can't do the same?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Just a few thoughts to play on his name, color and agility competition:

Merico's ¢opper Penny

Merico's Leaping Lincoln Logs

Merico's My ¢ents of Pride

1 - 10 of 10 Posts