Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ran into this sight tonight,it was great to learn more about my poodles. we are in the process of opening A Upper class kennel with a vet's office and Grooming shop. I own 4 Standard poodles..I love the Rich Red,And black. We went to the PCA This year for the first time..I want to show/But I wouldnt want to be a judge. ha it would be to hard for me ..So many beautiful baby's out there ! There was 1 Red standard Poodle there..she made 3Rd place . At the PCA that was great!! I am not a heavy Breeder,and I believe in All the health factors and testing will more than likely never stop.I dont believe in breeding for money..I support Our Kids,I dont believe a sight that say's clear by parentage..We do not believe in Mix Breeding..We do believe to better our breed and show them off...we are working for great conformation in the reds..everyone has a choice on color,But Temperment and health is where it really is !! (I never believe in gossip) Untill i get to know the facts!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I ran into this sight tonight,it was great to learn more about my poodles. we are in the process of opening A Upper class kennel with a vet's office and Grooming shop. I own 4 Standard poodles..I love the Rich Red,And black. We went to the PCA This year for the first time..I want to show/But I wouldnt want to be a judge. ha it would be to hard for me ..So many beautiful baby's out there ! There was 1 Red standard Poodle there..she made 3Rd place . At the PCA that was great!! I am not a heavy Breeder,and I believe in All the health factors and testing will more than likely never stop.I dont believe in breeding for money..I support Our Kids,I dont believe a sight that say's clear by parentage..We do not believe in Mix Breeding..We do believe to better our breed and show them off...we are working for great conformation in the reds..everyone has a choice on color,But Temperment and health is where it really is !! (I never believe in gossip) Untill i get to know the facts!!!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Welcome. I met you at the Pueblo show last fall when Kathy Adams was showing your Black puppy dog. Did you continue showing him?

I took a look at your web site. Can I make a suggestion? Under genetics, you have a lot of rather jumbled information that is hard to read. It might be easier for your puppy buyers to just provide a link to the OFA page: OFA: Display OFA Records

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Welcome to the forum Shawn!! Glad to see another red breeder here. Hope you like it, find answers to any questions you may have and may be able to answer questions others may have.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Shawn -welcome to the forum! I also have two Harmony Mountain dogs. I have Rose, who is due to whelp her last litter around the end of the month and Jacek, a Rose x Trigger pup who is celebrating his first b-day today!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hello

Hello Shawn,

I am Tabatha Waters and have just registered here also. Antoinette Bordeaux du NOLA's Caniche Rouge is my red Diva and NOLA Standards is my kennel name.

NOLA stands for New Orleans Louisiana :) our home.

I'm a member of the ARPC (apricot red poodle club) and the Editor (read Sucker!) of the RAP Sheet.

No breeding yet. Lots of learning confirmation, pedigrees and genetics going on here!

The Best to you.

Tabatha Waters

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I am Tabatha Waters and have just registered here also. Antoinette Bordeaux du NOLA's Caniche Rouge is my red Diva and NOLA Standards is my kennel name.

NOLA stands for New Orleans Louisiana :) our home.

I'm a member of the ARPC (apricot red poodle club) and the Editor (read Sucker!) of the RAP Sheet.

No breeding yet. Lots of learning confirmation, pedigrees and genetics going on here!
Welcome Tabatha. You should introduce yourself under a separate post so that people will see it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts